Entertainment is the best part of a wedding. Mostly guests at your wedding have come to enjoy and party at the event. They seek lots and lots of entertainment to enjoy at such functions. Most of the times, the event managers try their best to add more entertaining stuff to your wedding and they achieve this target as well. But it is not necessary that every time you organize an event, you hire an event manager. Similarly, on weddings, if you do not hire an event manager, it becomes challenging for you to add entertaining stuff in it. Here are 5 different ways in which you can add entertainment in your wedding. Here you go:
- Get a dance party: add lots of music and lots of dance in your wedding. Hire the best Wedding DJs Toronto for your event and let them play the music as they want. They know how to set fire on the dance floor, so let them do their task and do not interfere.
- Add games in your event: you can add various games like dancing competition or best dress competition among your guests or kids. This is a good way to involve all the guests at your wedding in the event.
- Set 2 or 3 different photo booths on your venue: people love to click photos and upload those on social media. You can add various love- themed photo booths on which the newly-wed couple would click photographs for their wedding album. After them, the guests would be allowed to click their photographs which would be really entertaining and fun.
- Add compatibility tests or quizzes among the couples attending your wedding. It can be a great fun in which the newly-wed couple is also involved. End the competitions with gifts for the couple who participated as the token of love.
- Give tribute to the oldest couple attending your wedding. It is good to honor their love and the long time which they have spent together in their lives. It is also inspiring for all the couples attending your wedding. Ask them to share their wedlock experience with you.